Advisory and transaction services
Developing watertight business cases, advising on transitioning into new sectors, managing transactions involving property, land and facilities, finding opportunities to deliver government services through public/private partnership – whatever your project, we provide clarity of focus and work with you to identify and achieve the preferred option.
Our advisory and transaction services include:
- strategy and planning
- policy and programs
- transaction services.
Strategy and planning
Whether your project is government, private sector or not-for-profit, we are experienced in working collaboratively to:
- assess your market position
- clarify your organisational objectives
- solve complex problems
- develop business strategies
- transition businesses and organisations into new markets to become more profitable and sustainable in the long-term – including comprehensive research and analysis to identify the right mix of services based on market need and demand
- prepare comprehensive business cases, specialising in the development of assets, to meet business and organisational objectives
- prepare detailed financial models to inform business decisions
- compare markets and conduct thorough research-based analysis
- navigate highly regulated industries
- plan how to improve your business through planning assets with long-term profit returns.
Policy and programs
Our expertise includes:
- Policy formulation – drawing on our detailed understanding of social infrastructure in metropolitan and remote areas, we assist in policy design, helping you create public policy that confronts the complexity of today’s social, environmental and economic problems and responds effectively.
- Program and services design – we bring a practical approach to service design, grounded in our extensive experience designing and managing comprehensive programs to achieve government policy objectives.
- Funding agreements – with a detailed understanding of policy and service design, we structure and negotiate funding agreements on behalf of government, to meet policy objectives.
We are practiced at:
- helping government, not-for-profit and private sector clients plan, manage and execute major deals
- working closely with boards, key executives, bankers and senior advisors to conduct pre-deal evaluations
- compiling strategic and commercial intelligence to inform your decisions
- negotiating with government and statutory authorities
- providing acquisition due diligence services
- assisting government to produce significant social infrastructure projects – we specialise in government and private sector partnerships to deliver such assets